Friday 7 September 2012

Bejewelled Vintage

 
The sun has gone in, summer has ended, I’m cold- today my conscious thoughts were, “PUT THOSE FLIPPIN’ LEGS AWAY!” So if I can’t have my legs out today- which I’m very reluctant to do, I’m wearing my bejewelled vintage top to convey the sunshine back into my life! I’m completely into Balmain’s Autumn Winter collection, with the seriously embellished coats and dresses. I suppose that will make up for the fact summer was so short-lived due to the lack of sunshine.
Top: Vintage, Satchel: Vintage, Shoes: Carvela, Necklace: H&M, Arm jewels: Thailand, Ski pants: Zara
Untitled
IMG_4718
IMG_4723
Getting into the D.I.Y mood I added some green fly earrings to the collar tips of my vintage shirt.
We can always rely on the shine from heavy embellishment- forget the sun!
Charlotte x
Twitter: @eastwood44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.