Thursday 23 August 2012

Like a Boy


As Vogue put as a trend this Autumn/Winter 12-13; “The Rise of Oversize” is essential when wrapping up warm. Steal your Boyfriend’s, Dad’s, Grandfather’s jumpers to create the oversized look- paired with some heels to keep it feminine this season. I spotted this blue, thin knit jumper hanging in my dad’s wardrobe today, and I just had to get my mucky mitts on it! I can’t stand the fact it’s starting to get colder and rainy already, so despondently the time has come to whip out the rainmacs and woollen jumpers. Then again, all the new trends are being published for the new season now- so I presume it’s an excuse to purchase a new jacket...jumper…pair of boots, or two!  
Today I wore:
IMG_4548  IMG_4549
Vintage Ray Bans, Vintage oversized Clutch and Pendant
IMG_4556
IMG_4558  IMG_4563
Boots- Zara, Mac- Warehouse, Gap Jeans cut into shorts, cream Topshop shirt, Jumper- Compliments of my Father!
IMG_4570
Bangles- Thailand, Rings- antique, Camden market, Pandora
Charlotte x
Twitter: @eastwood44



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am new to blogginj, and im looking for followers. Dont worry i might quite this soon anyway beacuse im not good at it. r maybie ill stick to it.
    Anyway...
    Check out my blog.
    P.S I like this. Its an every-day kinda outfit. not to nice, yet not a crappy deal either.
    _KimberKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. its such a nice blog to provides info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    uk debt advisors
    free debt management plan Company

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.