Friday 13 January 2012

Draining Deadlines

Gosh this week has been so stressful, I had a deadline for one module on Monday and today was my fashion technical workshop deadline. Over the Christmas break I had to complete my own jacket design which I have finally finished! I have spent the week crouched down on the floor doing sketchbook work etc.- I literally have black bruised knees from doing so- not a good look. Here are some snaps of my final jacket- was harder to make at home as I don’t have an industrial machine… but I did it! 
IMG_1976
IMG_1977
IMG_1978
IMG_1979
Now all my deadlines are over for now, all I cant think about is going to the gym, pampering, doing some outfit posts I have lined up and actually having a social life again- hallelujah!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.