Sunday 6 November 2011

Show Some Leg With Asymmetrical cuts



Although Winter is approaching fast…there’s no harm in whipping out your pins. Keeping it classy this Winter I believe not too show the whole shabang, just show a sneaky peak with a large slit from a full length skirt/maxi dress starting from mid thigh to the floor. If your more adventurous why try out my new favourite cut- Asymmetrical!







Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2012 collection showing large slits in the skirts, creating a large flash of the leg-elongating. Although these photos are from the Spring/Summer collection 2012 I feel gowns as such are very appropriate for the Christmas/New Year celebrations ahead if you want to bring some glamour back into your wardrobe or to create a show stopping effect!




I discovered my new love for asymmetrical cuts when surfing the clothing websitewww.inlovewithfashion.com which shows a large range of skirts and dresses consisting of this- my favourite being:





I purchased this to wear at my best friends 21st which was perfect! They also have similar styles with different patterns- including snake print which is a favourite Autumn/Winter 2011-12 trend. 




Enjoy,
Charlotte x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.