Monday 28 November 2011

My Jumper Fluster

When searching Brick Lane- in London for some street style to photograph I came across so many beautiful vintage shops… this is like placing a chubby-sugar loving kid in a sweet shop! I cannot resist sequins, most vintage shops I come across have sequined items- never leave me alone in the sequined section as I won’t have any Student Loan left! 
I was drawn to one of the shops as I could see some sequins shimmering at the corner of my eye. However I was here to do University work so I couldn’t fuel my addiction for too long.
I did however find a adorable oversized jumper with an explosion of sequins covering it!
IMG_2570
IMG_2567
IMG_2579
IMG_2580
I wish, I wish I could do fish tail plaits in my hair all the time, but unfortunately they turn into rat tails-fortunately my housemate offered to do one for me but I think she will regret this as I probably will make her do them all the time for me now.
IMG_2589
Jumper paired with lace leggings from Top Shop from about two years ago.
IMG_2591

I’m so pleased with this purchase which made my research day in London just that little bit better- comfort and glamour all in one-Winner!
IMG_2594
Enjoy,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.